Convert m2 to m3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert m2 to m3

Can any one supply the conversion formula. I am having difficulty in converting m2 to m3. The amount is 56557.70m2 (wood panels) and I need to calculate that into volume of m3 (cubic metres). Please help

Re: Convert m2 to m3

Originally posted by Bamboozled View Post
    Can any one supply the conversion formula. I am having difficulty in converting m2 to m3. The amount is 56557.70m2 (wood panels) and I need to calculate that into volume of m3 (cubic metres). Please help
    The panels have a third dimension, thickness. If they stack perfectly, the volume (especially a shipping volume) is the area in square meters multiplied by the thickness of one panel, also expressed in meters (A 10 mm thick panel would be 0.01 m).

Any warpage, air spaces, etc will increase shipping volume somewhat over this theoretical volume, but it is the place to start.

Comment

Re: Convert m2 to m3

Hi John, thanks for the input I am a 3rd party who does not have the dimensions of width and length and subseqent depth, I will throw it all back to them and ask them to re calculate at m3. Just thought I may be able to find a short cut somehow. Thanks for the input any way!! Happy bean counting, keep up the good work

Comment

Working...
      X