mcg to cc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcg to cc

Can you covert mcg to cc's?? 20 mcgs equals how many cc's??

Thank you

Re: mcg to cc

That depends on the density of the substance. Every substance will have a different weight to volume conversion factor.

Comment

How would I figure that out?

Comment

If you are at work, and in the U.S., you can look it up in the MSDS sheets. As the U.S. government requires all businesses to keep Material Safety Data Sheets on all chemicals.

Or you could post the substance, I may be able to look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Fogt
          If you are at work, and in the U.S., you can look it up in the MSDS sheets. As the U.S. government requires all businesses to keep Material Safety Data Sheets on all chemicals.

Or you could post the substance, I may be able to look it up.
          clenbuterol

Comment

40mcg of Symlin=how many cc?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              40mcg of Symlin=how many cc?
              If you go to http://www.symlin.com/1220-symlin-medication-guide.aspx you can download a medication pamphlet. This is a medication that is used via injection in conjunction with insulin to control diabetes, which is a serious medical problem. If you are at all unsure about administering the correct dose, please can you contact your doctor or pharmacist to discuss this? Thanks.

Comment

Hi, I have also been looking for a mcg to cc conversion.

The liquid liothyronine sodium and is 100mcg to 1ml

I need to know how many cc's are in 20mcg

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  Hi, I have also been looking for a mcg to cc conversion.

The liquid liothyronine sodium and is 100mcg to 1ml

I need to know how many cc's are in 20mcg

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
                  Hello Poster,

If you are asking this question because you're trying to adjust the dosage for a medication, please check with your doctor before actually doing so.

Medical dosages cannot always be scaled by simple proportions. For example, cutting a dosage in half does not necessarily result in one-half the effect.

Keeping those cautions in mind, for the numbers you provided, there are 0.2 cc in 20 mcg. The reason is that 1 ml (milliliter) is exactly the same as 1 cc (cubic centimeter). So 100 mcg to 1 ml is the same as 100 mcg to 1 cc. Dividing both amounts by 5 to maintain the ratio, this is the same as 20 mcg to 0.2 cc.

Comment

I am also trying to figure out how much clenbuterol im supposed to take. it says dont exceed 140 mcgs a day but on the recommended dosages it says take 3 weeks on 3 weeks off and it says each day how much to take but i have no idea how to convert it i need it in mlsbecause the needle goes by 10 mls or 100ml which equals 1 cc.

Comment

I am trying to get the correct dosage of ivermectin (cattle 1%) to a mcg level of 136 for canines. The dilution is propylene glycol. thanx.

Comment

HELLO…

I just got some liquid clen & I am trying to figure out who to take it…
                        Its 200mcg's/60ml

How do I measure it in cc's? How many Mcg's in 1cc
                        Also how many weeks on and off?

Please Help…..

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                          HELLO…

I just got some liquid clen & I am trying to figure out who to take it…
                          Its 200mcg's/60ml

How do I measure it in cc's? How many Mcg's in 1cc
                          Also how many weeks on and off?

Please Help…..
                          cc and mL are the same thing
                          200 mcg/60 mL = 3.33 mcg/mL
                          No idea how much you are supposed to take. Discuss with your doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs X View Post
                            If you go to symlin.com/1220-symlin-medication-guide.aspx you can download a medication pamphlet. This is a medication that is used via injection in conjunction with insulin to control diabetes, which is a serious medical problem. If you are at all unsure about administering the correct dose, please can you contact your doctor or pharmacist to discuss this? Thanks.
                            The web page mentioned above no longer exists. Symlin is now in pen form and the vial is no longer sold. The problem with that is the medicine is so expensive a patient does not want to waste a drop and the pen does not deliver every last drop. I don't know why they cannot just tell us how many cc's are in 60 mcg and 120 mcg, so we can draw it into a needle near the end.

Comment

Originally posted by jholmes900 View Post
                              The web page mentioned above no longer exists. Symlin is now in pen form and the vial is no longer sold. The problem with that is the medicine is so expensive a patient does not want to waste a drop and the pen does not deliver every last drop. I don't know why they cannot just tell us how many cc's are in 60 mcg and 120 mcg, so we can draw it into a needle near the end.
                              Always a tricky one. Can you whinge (whine/grizzle) to the pen manufacturer about this? - The problem with converting mcg (a weight) to cc (a volume) is that you can have different concentrations of the same material. What might be the correct volume one time might be completely wrong next time.

Think of a cup of instant coffee. You can put half a teaspoon, a whole teaspoon, or a desert spoon of coffee powder into the same cup, but when you fill the cup with hot water, you have the same VOLUME of coffee, just different strengths or concentrations.

Comment

Working...
                              X