Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Converting Gallons to kilograms, Gallons to Pounds.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting Gallons to kilograms, Gallons to Pounds.

Can you add a conversion from Gallons to kilograms, and from pounds to Gallons. In order for me to transfer pounds to gallons, I have had to convert pounds to ounces first then from ounces to gallons.

Same thing with converting gallons to ounces, then ounces to kilograms. Thanks

Re: Converting Gallons to kilograms, Gallons to Pounds.

Actually it doesn't work like that.

Ounces of weight are not the same as ounces of volume. So the conversion you made wont be correct. I know its confusing, with them having the same name and all.

It depends on the substance. If you post the substance I may be able to look up the density of the substance.

Originally, I think they meant an ounce of weight to equal an ounce of volume and used water as the substance. For pure distilled water, the conversion is very close, but for other substances the conversion may differ greatly.

Comment

Wine grapes to liquid measure

How many gallons will 30# of grapes make?

Comment

Originally posted by jeichinger View Post
        Can you add a conversion from Gallons to kilograms, and from pounds to Gallons. In order for me to transfer pounds to gallons, I have had to convert pounds to ounces first then from ounces to gallons.

Same thing with converting gallons to ounces, then ounces to kilograms. Thanks
        1,000 pounds grapes to gallons

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          1,000 pounds grapes to gallons
          How to convert gallons/m to Kg/cm2

Comment

Working...
          X