Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inches to Square foot

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Re: Inches to Square foot

    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Need to know the conversion for 1 inch = ? square foot.

    please help
    101 inch * 25 inch = ? square foot

    Comment


    • #62
      Re: Inches to Square foot

      1.5" x 40" = ???
      Square foot

      Comment


      • #63
        Re: Inches to Square foot

        Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        1.5" x 40" = ???
        Square foot
        60 in² x 1 ft²/144 in² = 0.42 ft²

        Comment


        • #64
          Re: Inches to Square foot

          need to know how to convert inches to squarefoot

          Comment


          • #65
            Re: Inches to Square foot

            Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Need to know the conversion for 1 inch = ? square foot.

            please help
            131inchs by 80 inches

            Comment


            • #66
              Re: Inches to Square foot

              Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              131inchs by 80 inches
              131 in x 80 in x 1 ft²/144 in² = 72.8 ft²

              Comment


              • #67
                Re: Inches to Square foot

                Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                Need to know the conversion for 1 inch = ? square foot.

                please help

                need square footage for opening 48" X 48"

                Comment


                • #68
                  Re: Inches to Square foot

                  Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  need square footage for opening 48" X 48"
                  48" = 4'
                  4' x 4' = 16 ft²

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Re: Inches to Square foot

                    hello , how many sqr. foot in 50 meters?

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Re: Inches to Square foot

                      i have a window measuring 9 ft wd and 10 ft hight can some one tell me how much it would be in square foot

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Re: Inches to feet

                        i am in the fifth grade i need to learn how to convert 6 inches to feet? please help me work it out?

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Re: Inches to Square foot

                          Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                          i have a window measuring 9 ft wd and 10 ft hight can some one tell me how much it would be in square foot
                          90 ft². Just multiply.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Re: Inches to feet

                            Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                            i am in the fifth grade i need to learn how to convert 6 inches to feet? please help me work it out?
                            You need to determine how many inches are in a foot. Use your textbook or Google. Then determine the relationship between 6 inches and the number inches in a foot.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Re: Inches to Square foot

                              i need 89 inches x 54 inches converted to square foot

                              and 58 inches x 60 inches converted to square foot

                              please please

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Re: Inches to Square foot

                                Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                                i need 89 inches x 54 inches converted to square foot

                                and 58 inches x 60 inches converted to square foot

                                please please
                                1 ft² = 144 in²

                                89 in x 54 in x 1 ft²/144 in² = 33.375 ft²
                                You can do the 2nd the same way

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X