Help with shoe size conversion mm to inches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with shoe size conversion mm to inches

Purchased online a pair of Pine Tree sneakers (Sang Moo SA), martial art workout shoes, in men's shoe size 9.5 inches. However, on the tongue of the shoes is denoted 290mm / 9T (as the shoes size ??). No where else on the shoes is there a size cited in inches. So I assume that the measurement of 290mm / 9T is representative of a shoes size. Unfortunately, I don't know whether it is representative of a man's size: 9.0 inches or 9.5 inches. As previous mentioned above, I ordered a man's size 9.5. The seller has been of no help by virtue of not addressing my issue. I would appreciate any assistance resolving this issue. The seller has given me a rather narrow time window for RMA, therefore, time is of the essences.

Thank you,
    Jido

Re: Help with shoe size conversion mm to inches

There is a mm size on the shoe size page here:
    http://www.onlineconversion.com/clothing_shoes_mens.htm

290 mm would be about a U.S. mens 13 to 13.5

Not sure what the 9T would be.

You list 9.5 inches but U.S. shoe sizes are not inches, for example a U.S. size 9 is not 9 inches long.

Comment

Shoe Conversion

I am trying to buy a pair of boots from a wholesale supplier who insist on having the size in UK measurement however I only have the mm value of what I want, depending on what conversion chart i use i end up with sizes ranging from a UK 7 to a UK 12 MENS (ridiculous)

Is a mm in some countries longer than in others??????

Unfortunately the product is non returnable so I have to get it right first time.

Comment

Re: Shoe Conversion

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I am trying to buy a pair of boots from a wholesale supplier who insist on having the size in UK measurement however I only have the mm value of what I want, depending on what conversion chart i use i end up with sizes ranging from a UK 7 to a UK 12 MENS (ridiculous)

Is a mm in some countries longer than in others??????

Unfortunately the product is non returnable so I have to get it right first time.
        The millimeter is EXACTLY the same everywhere. (Since 1959, the inch is the same in all English speaking countries, and equal to 25.4 mm)

However, numeric shoe sizes are a complete mystery, and nearly every country seems to have its own size convention. Try the converter here: http://www.onlineconversion.com/clothing_shoes_mens.htm

Comment

Working...
        X