convertion of my GPA to grading system in US

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• convertion of my GPA to grading system in US

I'm still having trouble how to convert my grade to grading system here in US. I graduated cum laude in the Philippines and my GPA is 1.63. I found out that here in US 5 is the highest and 1 is the lowest but in the country where I graduated, 1 is the highest and 5 is the lowest. I don't know how to change it. im applying for different jobs and I want to fix this. please help. thanks a lot!

Re: convertion of my GPA to grading system in US

Based on the example you gave I would say that you are equivalent to 4.37

I say this because a 1.63 is .63 from the best score you could get with 1 being the best and 5 being the worst. You said in the grading system you are trying to convert to is 1 at the low end and 5 being the best. Both scales are the same so simply subtract .63 from 5 and you're done.

That said, I had a grading scale of 4.0 being the highest and 0 being the lowest.

Again you would have the same potential of four points so your gpa at my school would be a 3.37 which is a B+

I am guessing that you were an English major

Comment

i need your help. How do i convert my GPA here in the Philippines to the US based GPA? In our school the highest GPA is 1.00. My GPA is 1 .32. thanks

Comment

Hi the only thing you can figure it out is have your transcript of records evaluated by accredited agency here in the US.I have mine evaluated by WES.org, it's one of the recognized agencies here in US.I have 1.75 GPA in the Phil and here in US is 3.3GPA, not bad.Goodluck.

Comment

I want to know my gpa from Universidad del valle in Colombia. According to them this is my accumulated average 3.75

Comment

Hi. I want to help me..what means my GPA, 8,26 from Romania in US? Thank you.

Comment

Just want to advice you one useful link with high school and college GPA calculators and some instructions. There is really helpful, so it is here <calculatorsgpa> . <com>. Also I have found there a list of official us university's gpa calculators.

Comment

Working...
              X