Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conversion of CGPA in to marks and percentage

hi,

I want to know that what is the equivalent percentage of CGPA 3.89 and what is the formula for conversion of gpa in to marks.? I also want to know my grade and marks of bachelors equvalent to this GPA? mail me on this address: [.. ..]

thanx,
    Last edited by Robert Fogt; 12-11-2007, 03:16 AM. Reason: Removed guest email address

Re: conversion of CGPA in to marks and percentage

Please provide more information. For example, the country you are converting from, and the one you are converting too. If a specific type of school, mention that as well.

Comment

hi,

its me saleiha from pakistan, I have did graduation from Fatima Jinnah women university, Pakistan, Our total CGPA is 4.0 and I got 3.89 but I didn't know how much percentage I got and whats are the total marks I got according to bachelors? kindly told me the grade as well and also I want to know the formula of conversion. thanx.. I think so this information you required.. please kindly not mention my name on the main forum..

thanx,

Comment

Its ranajit from India.
        "A friend in need a friend indeed"

For students under the 4-point credit system, the procedure is CGPA*18+20=Equivalent percentage

Eg: If CGPA is 3.00, then the equivalent percentage = 3.00*18+30=74%

hope it will work dear

Khuda Hafiz

Comment

conversion of CGPA in to marks and percentage

saleiha hai,
          coming to your question its quiet simple if your college or the university doesnt follow any strategy for this situation. then it is acceptable as follows. (obtained grade/max grade)*100. this solves your requirement we use the same method as i completed engineering from a 10 point grade system. any more doubts mail me at [..guest link removed..]

Comment

conversion of 3.68 CGPA into a number format xx.xx

Comment

hi
              i want to know what means of cgpa.how can convert cgpa to percentage .
              and also know what is precentaly system.

Comment

Originally posted by siva_swarup
                saleiha hai,
                coming to your question its quiet simple if your college or the university doesnt follow any strategy for this situation. then it is acceptable as follows. (obtained grade/max grade)*100. this solves your requirement we use the same method as i completed engineering from a 10 point grade system. any more doubts mail me at [..guest link removed..]
                i dont think,this is valid way,in this way 2/4 * 100 gives 50 % but in universities here give 2.00 if you obtain 60% marks...so in this way 2.3/4 * 100 means 57 percent accoring to your calculations but here universities dont give 2.3 until you get 65 % of marks...

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered]hi,

You can get this answer on wikianswers.Anyways You can calculate it as CGPA*18+20

Comment

convert the CGPA 8.09 into percentage marks

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                      convert the CGPA 8.09 into percentage marks
                      Percentage=((obtained grade/maximum grade)*100)

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        hi,

I want to know that what is the equivalent percentage of CGPA 3.89 and what is the formula for conversion of gpa in to marks.? I also want to know my grade and marks of bachelors equvalent to this GPA? mail me on this address[link removed]
                        thanx,
                        from
                        A.Kiran

Comment

Re: conversion of percentage into Cgpa

Hello Frnds
                          this is sarika here.Can you please tell me how to convert the percentage into CGPA marks.For ex.I got 64% in PG

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered]hi,

sir, i have 6.44 cgpa, and i want to know that what is its equivalent percentage in marks. one more thing is that some universities simply multiply it by ten on a ten point grade scale, as they dont have any conversion rule. so is it so that we simply multiply the cgpa by ten?

Comment

hi,
                              this is ushdir chaudhury from orissa,india.i have got 7.16 on a scale of 10.but now i am facing a lot of problems in calculating the equivalent marks and percentage.can anyone help me?.....my email id is sudhir.chaudhury1986@gmail.com.yours help will be appriciated.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                              Working...
                              X

Debug Information