Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid (ml) to Tablet (mg) Conversion

Hi There.
    I wonder if anyone can help!
    I am taking some liquid medication. I take about 2ml or so.
    What would this be the equivalent to if I was taking it in tablet form in mg?
    With grateful thanks.

Re: Liquid (ml) to Tablet (mg) Conversion

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Hi There.
    I wonder if anyone can help!
    I am taking some liquid medication. I take about 2ml or so.
    What would this be the equivalent to if I was taking it in tablet form in mg?
    With grateful thanks.
    Hi, you should probably talk to your doctor or pharmacist about it, and not take the advise of unkown people on the internet.

The activity level of the pill and the liquid might be different, so there may be no direct comparison, even of you know the concentration in both forms.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs X
      Hi, you should probably talk to your doctor or pharmacist about it, and not take the advise of unkown people on the internet.

The activity level of the pill and the liquid might be different, so there may be no direct comparison, even of you know the concentration in both forms.
      Hi Mrs X
      Thank you SO much for your reply.
      Just to assure you I was not asking my question in order that I might switch my medication from liquid to tablet without consulting my Dr!! I was just being curious! :0) A friend of mine mentioned recently that she was taking the same medication as me and was taking 40mg of it in tablet form. Mine is just in ml in liquid form and is only 2ml and I was just being curious as to what the ml/mg comparison was!!! Thank you for your kind concern and taking the time to reply. It was much appreciated! That is an interesting point about the activity level between the pill and liquid!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        Hi Mrs X
        Thank you SO much for your reply.
        Just to assure you I was not asking my question in order that I might switch my medication from liquid to tablet without consulting my Dr!! I was just being curious! :0) A friend of mine mentioned recently that she was taking the same medication as me and was taking 40mg of it in tablet form. Mine is just in ml in liquid form and is only 2ml and I was just being curious as to what the ml/mg comparison was!!! Thank you for your kind concern and taking the time to reply. It was much appreciated! That is an interesting point about the activity level between the pill and liquid!
        Hi there, always interesting to know why people ask these things! Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X

Debug Information