X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Convert metric tons to cubic meters & vice versa

I found this forum so helpful...I would like to ask for help for my problem. How can I get the the total weight in an hour if i have a 12kg weight of material in a running belt with a speed of 64 meter per minute. Thanks a lot...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I found this forum so helpful...I would like to ask for help for my problem. How can I get the the total weight in an hour if i have a 12kg weight of material in a running belt with a speed of 64 meter per minute. Thanks a lot...
      I think we need some additional info. We need to know either the weight of material per unit length of the belt, or the spacing between 12 kg weights.

Comment

convert 1 metric ton of 0.6mm thick x1.2m wide into meter

Comment

Re: Convert kilogram to metric ton

Convert kilogram to metric ton

Comment

Re: Convert kilogram to metric ton

Convert kilogram to metric ton
            1 t = 1000 kg

Comment

Can I know how u calculate cubic meter to metric ton in diesel oil?For example 30.25 cubic meter.

Comment

Can I know how u calculate cubic meter to metric ton in diesel oil?For example 30.25 cubic meter.
                You have to know the density of your lot of oil. It can vary with product type and between refineries. Some typical values #1 (winter) diesel, 0.81 kg/L, #2 diesel, 0.85 kg/L, the heavy diesel used in large ships etc, 0.9-0.95 kg/L.

Because of the way the metric system scales, it would be the same numeric values in tons per cubic meter, #2 diesel is around 0.85 t/m, but lot to lot, the 2nd digit can vary a unit or 2.

Comment

Hi,

I want to convert metric tons of asphalt to cubic meters.

I have a Gmm of the asphalt as 2.540.

Just want to double check I'm interpreting this correctly, does that mean 1MT = 2.540cubic meters?

Comment

Hi,

I want to convert metric tons of asphalt to cubic meters.

I have a Gmm of the asphalt as 2.540.

Just want to double check I'm interpreting this correctly, does that mean 1MT = 2.540cubic meters?
                    I am not sure whatt Gmm is or what units it is measured in.

However, asphalt and concrete are around 2.4 t/m. The figure can vary depending on the density of aggregate used. 2.54 t/m is probably possible. The reverse, 2.54 cubic meters per ton is not realistic, unless the asphalt floats well.

Comment

What is the formula (in terms that a layman can understand) for converting cubic meters into metric tons. I believe that specific gravity may be a factor. Is temperature a factor also? I am specifically interested in determining the conversion of crude degummed soy bean oil. Any thoughts?

Thank you.
                      27 cubic meter to metrics tons

Comment

What is the formula (in terms that a layman can understand) for converting cubic meters into metric tons.

Comment

What is the formula (in terms that a layman can understand) for converting cubic meters into metric tons.
                          The formula is multiply by the density. However, the density is substance specific, and you have to look it up (if somebody else already measured it) or measure it. To measure it, weigh a sample of known volume.

Comment

convert 130.5 cubic meter of crude oil to metric tonnes w/ specific gravity of .918 @ 60 degree Fahrenheit and 70 g/cm3 density. thanks for reply

Comment

convert 130.5 cubic meter of crude oil to metric tonnes w/ specific gravity of .918 @ 60 degree Fahrenheit and 70 g/cm3 density. thanks for reply
                              Nothing has a density as high as 70 g/cm.

130.5 m x 0.918 t/m = 119.8 t

Comment

Convert 1Cubic Meters to 1Metric Tons

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                                Working...
                                X

Debug Information