Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adderall - 1000 ng/ml equals how many mg?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adderall - 1000 ng/ml equals how many mg?

I took a drug test and I'm worried that the Adderall I am taking will show up positive for amphetamines. I only took 5 mg in the morning 2 hours prior to the test and had taken 5 mg about 15 hours before the morning dose. I have been taking about 10 mg per day for the past couple of weeks. Does this equal 1000 ng/ml (which is the cut-off for amphetamines in drug testing)? Note: I drank plenty of water before the test, if that matters at all.

Re: Adderall - 1000 ng/ml equals how many mg?

is it extended release or just regular? how much do you weigh? male or female? have you really only been taking just 10mg a day, because the real information will be for a more accurate response.

Comment

is it adderall xr or just plain old adderall? how much do you weigh, how old are you, and what is your gender? have you only been taking 10 mg a day or have you really taken more? when was the last time you took it before the drug test, and did it have to be sent off to lab? or was it just looked at there? be honest. it is the only way you will get an accurate answer. im not going to lecture you because i do it too...i have adhd tho but whatever works for you, works for you!

Comment

I take 30mg of addreall daily but I just took two days off and decided to take two 30mg addreall last night without the capusal. I'm 53 and weigh 170 an 5'2". I may or may have a drug tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X