Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i need to convert mm to cubic meter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • i need to convert mm to cubic meter

    Hi,

    I need to convert the below mentioned value to cubic meter

    Legth Width Hieght

    3250 * 3250 * 2500


    Mail id: [..guest link removed..]

    Thanking you

    Regards


    Rajasekar.P.K

  • #2
    Re: i need to convert mm to cubic meter

    Originally posted by Unregistered 050
    Hi,

    I need to convert the below mentioned value to cubic meter

    Legth Width Hieght

    3250 * 3250 * 2500


    Mail id: [..guest link removed..]

    Thanking you

    Regards


    Rajasekar.P.K
    Two ways to approach it:
    First 1000 mm = 1 m, so 1000 mm = 1 m
    1000 = 10^9, so multiply the three numbers, then divide by 10^9.

    I hate doing that and always convert first. Convert the measurements to meters, 3.25 m x 3.25 m x 2.5 m = 26.41 m. They give the same answer, so your choice, but the 2nd way feels "more natural" to me.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: i need to convert mm to cubic meter

      sorry can you elaborate on that. what is the conversion factot is what im stuck on.
      lets take a simple one.

      1000mmx 1000mm = 1mil mm2
      what is the factor to convert to m3

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: i need to convert mm to cubic meter

        Originally posted by Unregistered
        sorry can you elaborate on that. what is the conversion factot is what im stuck on.
        lets take a simple one.

        1000mmx 1000mm = 1mil mm2
        what is the factor to convert to m3
        See post #2

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: i need to convert mm to cubic meter

          Originally posted by Unregistered
          sorry can you elaborate on that. what is the conversion factot is what im stuck on.
          lets take a simple one.

          1000mmx 1000mm = 1mil mm2
          what is the factor to convert to m3
          For a cubic measurement, you need the three dimensions, so you need to know how hingh your object is. measure them in meters, and multiply length x width x height.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: i want to convert mm to the cbm

            hello can plz say me how to calculate the mm to cbm i will give u the valuw
            dimension 820mm*465mm*210mm
            size 243*216*310mm so can u help me find the cbm adn u can foward me in the mail my email is [link removed]

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: i want to convert mm to the cbm

              Originally posted by irfan khan View Post
              hello can plz say me how to calculate the mm to cbm i will give u the valuw
              dimension 820mm*465mm*210mm
              size 243*216*310mm so can u help me find the cbm adn u can foward me in the mail my email is [link removed]
              Most freight services measure to the next whole centimeter (or 0.01 m), so the two boxes would be treated as
              82 cm x 47 cm x 21 cm,
              25 cm x 22 cm x 31 cm

              You can either convert to meters and multiply out, or you can multiply the centimeters and divide by 1 million (100):
              0.82 m x 0.47 m x 0.21 m = 0.081 m (or cubic meters, cbm)
              You can do the second one for practice.

              It is easiest to make note of the (unfair) rounding rule while you measure, any fraction goes to the next higher centimeter.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: i need to convert mm to cubic meter

                Answer is 26.40625

                reg
                siva.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: i need to convert mm to cubic meter

                  Originally posted by Siva View Post
                  Answer is 26.40625

                  reg
                  siva.
                  The product of those three number is. However, if you assume the data is rounded measurements, the answer should not have appreciably more significant figures than the data. Even a fourth figure in my answer above is debatable, your answer has 3-4 figures of "decimal dust."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: i need to convert mm to cubic meter

                    1250l
                    1000w
                    650h
                    all the word in mm

                    pls convert in cbm

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: i need to convert mm to cubic meter

                      Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                      1250l
                      1000w
                      650h
                      all the word in mm

                      pls convert in cbm
                      See posts 2 and 7 for details, 1.25 m x 1 m x 0.65 m = 0.813 m

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: i want to convert mm to the cbm

                        [QUOTE=jayarajan please convert mm to cubic meter
                        2720x 2420 x 2350

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: i want to convert mm to the cbm

                          [QUOTE=Unregistered;75806][QUOTE=jayarajan please convert mm to cubic meter
                          2720x 2420 x 2350[/QUOTE]

                          Express in meters and multiply

                          2.72 m x 2.42 m x 2.35 m = 15.47 m

                          (or you can multiply the values in millileters and divide by 10^9, your choice)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: i need to convert mm to cubic meter

                            3,520x1,320,1,815 mm

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: i need to convert mm to cubic meter

                              Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                              3,520x1,320,1,815 mm
                              see post #13.
                              3.52 m x 1.32 m 1.815 m = 8.433 m

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X