Breaking down 1 mL (or 1 cc) into smaller parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking down 1 mL (or 1 cc) into smaller parts

I need to put 0.67mL (or cc) of liquid flea stuff on my dog and can't figure it out. I have a syringe that is marked by 1/2, 1, 1 1/2, 2 cc's etc. I would like to know about the lines in between those measurements. How much is each one? (In other words how many lines up, before the 1/2 mark, should I fill the syringe up with the flea application? Thank you.

Re: Breaking down 1 mL (or 1 cc) into smaller parts

Originally posted by Unregistered
    I need to put 0.67mL (or cc) of liquid flea stuff on my dog and can't figure it out. I have a syringe that is marked by 1/2, 1, 1 1/2, 2 cc's etc. I would like to know about the lines in between those measurements. How much is each one? (In other words how many lines up, before the 1/2 mark, should I fill the syringe up with the flea application? Thank you.
    The metric system is inherently decimal, so I would hope for 5 major lines between 1/2 and 1 mL, each representing 0.1 mL. Fill about 2/3 of the way between the 0.6 and 0.7 mL lines. Note that 1/2 is 0.5, you need to fill past that.

Comment

Thank you very much for your reply John S "Double Ultimate Supreme Member"!

Comment

A Big Thanks for the posts.... I saw this link up first on Google. I see your question and answer were posted in 2009 helping me here in 2013.

Comment

Working...
        X