X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ral-pantone

Can anybody help on how to convert a color from RAL card to Pantone??
    Thanks!

Re: ral-pantone

There is a discussion about that here:
    http://www.finishing.com/faqs/ralpantone.html

Comment

This a quote from the above quotation:
      All the years I have been working with colours I have never found an exact correlation between these two colour systems [RAL & Pantone]. The best way is to sit down with a RAL and a Pantone colour chart and look for similar colours. If you have a spectrophotometer test the colours on it. The Ral colour range is German. If you go to www,ral,de\de/ral_farben\farbkarten/ral_classic,php this will tell you all you need to know about RAl colours. Alternatively if you just want a colour chart (not exact shade) with RAL colours on it. Speak to a friendly paint supplier. (a European Industrial paint supplier is your best bet).
      Drew Devlin - North Lincolnshire, UK

Comment

convert pantone 1791 C to ral

Comment

Does anyone have any idea where I can find out what color RAL-7035 is? Is there a comparable Pantone color?

Comment

Search google for "pantone ral converter pdf". There's a table at first place.

According to this table RAL 7035 = Pantone 421

Szino

Comment

I'm looking for the RAL nummer for the PMS nummer:
              C2607

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Does anyone have any idea where I can find out what color PANTONE COOL GRAY 4M is? Is there a comparable RAL color?

Comment

Please check this website w w w.dtp2. nl/ralpantoneconversion.html
                  Please remove the spaces to make it work.

I have a FREE Ral to Pantone conversion chart that offers you the closest match possible within reasonable limits. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,
                  Bart

Admin, the registration process has 2 fields that need to be filled in seperately and there is a quite difficult Captcha even for real users. Why am I not allowed to post information with links that can help this discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by DTP2 View Post
                    Please check this website w w w.dtp2. nl/ralpantoneconversion.html
                    Please remove the spaces to make it work.

I have a FREE Ral to Pantone conversion chart that offers you the closest match possible within reasonable limits. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,
                    Bart

Admin, the registration process has 2 fields that need to be filled in seperately and there is a quite difficult Captcha even for real users. Why am I not allowed to post information with links that can help this discussion.
                    Hi DPT2 a warm welcome, thanks for the link, is it your site? - It does say linking is ok, but copying is not.

Users have to have several posts to be able to place links to avoid the million spammers trying to make our lives better with cheap shoes, fancy phones and knock-off iPads, lol.

Maybe Robert or John would be able to check this and put it in the resources section?

Comment

PANTONE and RAL are different color systems, they do not match, but it is possible to find the closest colors. There is a software for Mac OS X which enables all color conversions between PANTONE / RAL and HKS systems - Colorlinker.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                        This a quote from the above quotation:
                        All the years I have been working with colours I have never found an exact correlation between these two colour systems [RAL & Pantone]. The best way is to sit down with a RAL and a Pantone colour chart and look for similar colours. If you have a spectrophotometer test the colours on it. The Ral colour range is German. If you go to www,ral,de\de/ral_farben\farbkarten/ral_classic,php this will tell you all you need to know about RAl colours. Alternatively if you just want a colour chart (not exact shade) with RAL colours on it. Speak to a friendly paint supplier. (a European Industrial paint supplier is your best bet).
                        Drew Devlin - North Lincolnshire, UK
                        Tomorrow we are releasing an online RAL chart app on iTunes App Store.

Android to follow. Type in 'RAL'

Comment

Pantone 421

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                          Does anyone have any idea where I can find out what color RAL-7035 is? Is there a comparable Pantone color?

Comment

Hi,

I have looked on many conversion charts and am unable to convert certain Pantone colours to RAL equivalent. I'm looking for :

Pantone 3285 C
                            Pantone 285 C
                            Pantone 266 C
                            Pantone 376 C

Please let me know if you can do this with your special convertor. Is it possible to let me know what the special conversion programme is?

Thank you

Comment

Hi Bart (name sounds Dutch),
                              You mention that you have a chart comparing Pantone and RAL. I've a great interest in this chart and like to understand how I can get one copy. Thanks for your reply to hans.schrama@akzonobel.com
                              best, Hans

Comment

Working...
                              X