X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• convert weight percentage

halluschen ... i need some help !I dont know where to start ,i have to prepare a solution with a w (sol)= 0.01 vol.% volume solution of 10 mL .your help is much appreciated, thankss!!!

Re: convert pounds to percentage

i need help! how do you convert pounds to equal percentage?

Comment

Re: convert weight percentage

0.01% / 100 = 0.0001 = 1/10000

So for every gram of substance, you have 10000 grams of total solution (which includes the weight of the substance).

Comment

i wanna know how to convert weight percentage to grams

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered]i want to know how to convert weight percentage to grams, such as 10 grams of fat.

Comment

Weight %:

If you have 100 grams total, then the weight% of the component you are looking at is the grams.

So for 10 weight% fat, there is 10grams of fat for every 100grams of total.

This is the same as 100g of fat per kilogram.

This weight% applies to any substance, sugar, salt, whatever.

Comment

please help! what percentile is a 15 month old boy weighing 26lbs?

Comment

Hey, I am trying to help a sixth grader convert percentages into pounds-I don't have a clue-can anone help?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                  Hey, I am trying to help a sixth grader convert percentages into pounds-I don't have a clue-can anone help?
                  I have no idea how old a 6th grader is, but one way of looking at % into pounds is "x" pounds in 100 pounds. - These are always proportion questions.

For example, if you have 5% fat, this is 5 pounds of fat in 100 pounds of stuff.

If the question is find out how many pounds of fat are in 500 pounds of food, when the food is 5% fat, the answer is 500lb/100lb x 5lb = 25 pounds.

If you would like to write down the question word for word, we might be able to give better help.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs X View Post
                    I have no idea how old a 6th grader is, but one way of looking at % into pounds is "x" pounds in 100 pounds. - These are always proportion questions.

For example, if you have 5% fat, this is 5 pounds of fat in 100 pounds of stuff.

If the question is find out how many pounds of fat are in 500 pounds of food, when the food is 5% fat, the answer is 500lb/100lb x 5lb = 25 pounds.

If you would like to write down the question word for word, we might be able to give better help.
                    how to convert 18 ib/ac to percentage

Comment

need help 44pounds to percents

Comment

Working...
                      X