X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alt Codes!!!

here is where i'll post the majority of alt codes. i think i'll post one every other day. sorry if i miss a day. if it doesn't work post and tell me what you did. you might have done something wrong.

ALT CODE!!!!!
    alt+4820
    that equals ╘

Re: Alt Codes!!!

i know the one i just did was useless but some are kinda cool.
    ☼ like that one. its a sun.
    or that. its a little u w/ a thing on top.
    ≥ or that. very useful in math. of course, you probably don't know how to use that.

Comment

I think they are really interesting, but I know I'll never remember them. It is fun to learn new things. I'd even like to learn a little more about websites, etc. I'm from the old TRS Dos and MS Dos generation, and windows is really cool, but I do have a whole lot to learn. My son got me some discs to learn a few things, I need to go over them again.

Comment

There are a couple I use all the time on the site. Because they are math and conversion related.

alt-0178 which is
        alt-0179 which is
        alt-0181 which is
        alt-0176 which is

I use a few others but I have to look them up, mostly the above are the only I hava memorized.

Comment

you know dymo, i've been wondering, if you think this thread is a waste, why post anything at all? its just a waste of page space even if this thread is unlimited pages. so you know what? √☺Φ╨╕p♦╙╪P

Comment

Originally posted by Lilly
            I think they are really interesting, but I know I'll never remember them. It is fun to learn new things. I'd even like to learn a little more about websites, etc. I'm from the old TRS Dos and MS Dos generation, and windows is really cool, but I do have a whole lot to learn. My son got me some discs to learn a few things, I need to go over them again.
            the disc most likely won't have the alt codes. theres a website though.
            www.wackycodes.com but it doesn't have everything.

Comment

are these chinese codes?

Comment

Originally posted by luckyfelix
                Thank you I looked at the web site and it was so much fun. If you ever heard of the IBM Selectric Typewriter you would know how cool these are. I used to have to change the ball to get a few symbols, but it was so limited.
                I've played with a few. ALT-0153 , ALT-0178 . This is fun, I'm glad you thought of this.
                Last edited by Lilly; 12-19-2006, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyfelix
                  Actually you have a program that does it on your computer.

Start->Run then type in charmap.exe

When you select a character, look on the bottom right and it shows you the keystrokes you need.

I use the program enough that I keep a shortcut to it on my desktop.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                    Fine this will be my last post on your stupid thread...your really imature you must be young...anyways @#$@$%^#! I dont care what any of your dumb signs mean...youll never use them...nobody will, unless your trying to cuss someone without the guts to actually do it such like you.
                    I do use them, all the time. useful if you need to type things like:
                    x + y = z
                    32 F
                    cup
                    m
                    And dozens of other things.

It makes no sense why this post bothers you so much. There is nothing wrong with it. If you dont like it then start your own post with your own things you think are cool.

Comment

All the codes are helpful. There will eventually be a time when some of them are needed. dymo calling someone immature is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by moro
                        are these chinese codes?
                        Those are codes that you can use in an equation or electrical, etc. The web site is fun, but I will admit there are some that I should remember what they mean but I don't. Look at the web site and try some, there fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilly
                          Those are codes that you can use in an equation or electrical, etc. The web site is fun, but I will admit there are some that I should remember what they mean but I don't. Look at the web site and try some, there fun.
                          oh yes they seem more fun than i thought they would be check this out ♥♥♥
                          those are for you!!!!!!!

Comment

♥♥♥ that is the ALT -3
                            Last edited by moro; 12-21-2006, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Moro: That was real nice of you. Thank you.
                              What classes are you taking in school? I took accounting but wish I had taken more science and math. I really liked algebra and geometry. I also wished I had taken French, I love the way that language sounds.
                              ☻ that was lucky's sun. Alt 2050

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information