No announcement yet.

convert coordinates on a property survey to a compass direction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What might be the way on the off chance that you are running a line back to the beginning stage? state the call is from a point south 66 deg 48 min 00 secs west and you are at the closure point for this call. The line runs around one mile through the substantial brush. I realize the completion direct needs toward locate the start with my compass. That is a long stroll to get to the start of the call. I think it is compass heading of 112deg 12min 00 sec. Is this right? I need all the assist I with canning get. Much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by rupeshoo7 View Post
      What might be the way on the off chance that you are running a line back to the beginning stage? state the call is from a point south 66 deg 48 min 00 secs west and you are at the closure point for this call. The line runs around one mile through the substantial brush. I realize the completion direct needs toward locate the start with my compass. That is a long stroll to get to the start of the call. I think it is compass heading of 112deg 12min 00 sec. Is this right? I need all the assist I with canning get. Much appreciated
      The reverse line in N 6648'E. However. surveys almost always use true north, not magnetic north as a compass indicates. You need to correct for your local magnetic deviation.

Comment

Working...
      X