Percent concentration to mg/ml?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Percent concentration to mg/ml?

It is all about weight. 1ml of water = 1 gram in weight.

So 1gm of stuff in 1ml of water would be a 100% solution, 500mg a 50% solution, 20mg a 2% solution, and so on.

Comment

Re: Percent concentration to mg/ml?

0.2% to MG

Comment

What is 14.25% conversion to the body surface area

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          What is 14.25% conversion to the body surface area
          Hi, are you able to give more information about what you are trying to do? - For example, what sort of body, ans 14.25% of what solute in what solvent?

Comment

i m just simple asking if we have 2mg/ml solution....what is the result in g / 100g
            i m using HPLC, i have a standards 0.10g of all sugar standard...in 50ml....i want to convert 2mg/ml to g/100g

Comment

Originally posted by muhammd Mohsin farooqi View Post
              i m just simple asking if we have 2mg/ml solution....what is the result in g / 100g
              i m using HPLC, i have a standards 0.10g of all sugar standard...in 50ml....i want to convert 2mg/ml to g/100g
              You need to know the density of your solution. However, if it is ONLY sugar and water, it it is so dilute that the densit is approximately that of water (1 g/ml)

2 mg/mL x 1 mL/1 g = 2 mg/g, then 200 mg/100 g or 0.2 g/100 g.

If solution has solvent other than water, or other solutes, replace 1 mL/1g by 1/rho, where rho is the density of the solution in the same units.

Comment

Working...
              X