Linear Metres convert to Square Metres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linear Metres convert to Square Metres

Have you got a Linear Metres converted to Square Metres conversion table ? ( this cut pieces of material)

Re: Linear Metres convert to Square Metres

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Have you got a Linear Metres converted to Square Metres conversion table ? ( this cut pieces of material)
    Length is measured in linear meters. To get square meters, multiply by the width of the material in meters.

Comment

178 linear metres is the measurement. Kindly let us know equivalent linear meters to square meter . Top urgent . Awaiting your reply on line

Comment

Originally posted by Design-Avante View Post
        178 linear metres is the measurement. Kindly let us know equivalent linear meters to square meter . Top urgent . Awaiting your reply on line
        The question only makes sense if you have something of uniform width and 178 m long. If you have that, just multiply by the width (in meters) to get square meters.

If it has zero width (only length) then it is zero square meters.

Comment

Re: Conver Square Metres to linear metre

Handrails measuring 0.05mx0.05m angle irons, with uprights of 1.5m = 1.5 m2. How do I calculate the linear meter of this area?
          Thanks, Fatima

Comment

Re: Conver Square Metres to linear metre

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Handrails measuring 0.05mx0.05m angle irons, with uprights of 1.5m = 1.5 m2. How do I calculate the linear meter of this area?
            Thanks, Fatima
            You don't. The linear meters would be the length or distance protected by this handrail.

Comment

the wall is measured 7200mm x 4200mm,there are window openings measured:a. 3000mm x 2000mm and b. 1700mm x 2000mm(@2),if i would have my wall covered with marble how would i derive to have it in linear meter if my stone slab is measured 1100mm x 2200mm
              thanks a lot ,,,,

Comment

I need to know how to convert 24 l/m into m2

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Comment

Hi everyone. I want to convert 978lm to m.

Comment

Originally posted by Olatunji Ezekiel Ojo View Post
                    Hi everyone. I want to convert 978lm to m.
                    You can only do that if it is a rectangle 978 m long and some width w (in metres), in that case multiply by the width to get the area in square metres.

Comment

Working...
                    X