Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Henry's law units conversion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Henry's law units conversion

    Dear all,
    I need help with finding the conversion between H(L.atm/mol) and H(atm)

    Thanks,

  • #2
    Originally posted by Buna View Post
    Dear all,
    I need help with finding the conversion between H(L.atm/mol) and H(atm)

    Thanks,
    It isn't clear exactly what form of Henry's constant the second is. I recommend the Wiki[edia article to sort out the various forms of the law:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry%27s_law

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JohnS View Post

      It isn't clear exactly what form of Henry's constant the second is. I recommend the Wiki[edia article to sort out the various forms of the law:
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry%27s_law
      Thank you JohnS, I checked the link you shared and it covers good information.
      the thing is I don't know what is this unit (L.atm/mol) is used for, cuz the common one for Henry's is m3.atm/mol

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Buna View Post

        Thank you JohnS, I checked the link you shared and it covers good information.
        the thing is I don't know what is this unit (L.atm/mol) is used for, cuz the common one for Henry's is m3.atm/mol
        "L" is the symbol for liter (litre). 1000 L = 1 m. I think if you just make the substitution, you will be all set.

        Comment

        Working...
        X