Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ketamine 580g/L to real life weight approx(possible?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ketamine 580g/L to real life weight approx(possible?)

Hello all.

I know there are probably so many variables but there was a recent article of a nurse caught 29 times the ketamine driving limit which is 20g/L. I was wondering is it possible to work out roughly what her 580g/L would have been in grams.Is there any rough data what 1 gram of ketamine would be converted to in g/L in the blood stream

thanks

edit* she was 591 wow
    Last edited by ident; 10-22-2019, 04:39 PM.

Originally posted by ident View Post
    Hello all.

I know there are probably so many variables but there was a recent article of a nurse caught 29 times the ketamine driving limit which is 20g/L. I was wondering is it possible to work out roughly what her 580g/L would have been in grams.Is there any rough data what 1 gram of ketamine would be converted to in g/L in the blood stream

thanks

edit* she was 591 wow
    Google search suggests a human is about 7% blood by body weight. So her blood volume might be 4-5 L unless she is huge. The key question is how much has already been metabolized, or at least moved from her blood stream into tissues. On that, I have no clue and no data to use in estimating. If we assume it is all in her blood stream, the dose must have been around 2.5 - 3 mg, more depending on how much has left the blood stream in some form. This estimate is too unscientific to be deserving of the S in SWAG and is strictly a WAG (wild *** guess).

Comment

Working...
    X