Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Money conversion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Money conversion

    Why don't you post the Mexican Pesos in your table? I often go there and need to know the rate of exchange.

  • #2
    Re: Money conversion

    There is a Currency Convertor in the finance section here:
    http://www.onlineconversion.com/finance.htm

    It contains a Mexican Peso unit.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Money conversion

      Originally posted by Rabbit
      Why don't you post the Mexican Pesos in your table? I often go there and need to know the rate of exchange.
      Please convert $299 american $$ what would that me in canada $$

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Money conversion

        Hi All,

        It's not part of Robert's excellent site but there is a currency converter at xe.com/ucc that lists all major currencies (and there are a lot shown by default) but in the options you can display (and therefore convert from and to) every known currency in the world.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Money conversion

          pls. let me know tha conversion from 2,000.00 Saudi real to Peso

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Money conversion

            Originally posted by a2cor@yahoo.com.ph
            pls. let me know tha conversion from 2,000.00 Saudi real to Peso
            Try this link here:
            http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic...ersion&lang=en

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Money conversion

              unregistered
              please convert 1,147.41 euros into american dollars

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Money conversion

                Originally posted by Unregistered
                unregistered
                please convert 1,147.41 euros into american dollars
                Click the link in the post directly above yours. Its a link to a currency converter.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Money conversion

                  Thanks for the link.It's quite efficient.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Money conversion

                    The XE currency converter can be found at:

                    http://www.xe.com/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks for such a great suggestions about the conversion. I'll be there are wants to know more about the rate of exchange. I highly recommended this phase that you elaborated through-out this session post.Thanks once again.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Robert Fogt View Post
                        Re: Money conversion

                        There is a Currency Convertor in the finance section here:
                        http://www.onlineconversion.com/finance.htm

                        It contains a Mexican Peso unit.
                        Helpful link

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X